Developing solution-focused partnerships with industry using data analytics
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Utilizes informatics in cellular and molecular biology, developing software tools to generate useful biological knowledge.
- Clinical Informatics Employs informatics and information technology to deliver improved health care services by assessing and improving clinicians’ information use.
- Public Health Informatics Develops interoperable information systems for public health functions such as biosurveillance, crisis outbreak management, electronic laboratory reporting, and prevention.
- Clinical Business Intelligence Analyzes clinical data to help managers and clinicians make better decisions, and improves their performance in terms of cost, efficiency, and quality.
- Health Information Management Applies the science of informatics to the management of health care data to improve efficiency, profitability, and health outcomes.